Home Delivery Service of Pet Food and Pet Care Products.
Personalized service for home delivery when customers are absent.
Competitive price structure.
Prospecting (telemarketing) paid by supplier for the first thousand appointments.
Very high quality pet food and nearly 5,000 pet care products.
Shipping costs to dealer are divided 50% with supplier.
Summary of main features for an Petmobile franchise
No entry fees, no franchise fees · No monetary disbursement for the territory nor the concept. No royalties to pay.
· The territory assigned is exclusively yours. Adapted to your needs without any additional charge.
· Petmobile is a registered trademark that is restricted exclusively for your own use in your own territory.
A high-quality product line:
· High-quality pet food especially designed for Petmobile and manufactured by a leader in the industry.
· Preservatives used in our formulas are 100% natural.
· Our pet food does not contain any artificial coloring agents or flavors.
· Our product line includes comprehensive and diversified pet food that cater to dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, etc.
· Unparalleled quality/price ratio. Prices are almost always 12 to 15% less than similar competitive products.
Promotion paid by supplier
· A customer fidelity card offering a FREE bag after 10 purchases is paid by the supplier. This is a saving of approximately 10% that goes directly to your customer without affecting your income.
· Home delivery of pet food and pet care products. Same day delivery if your customers are not at home.
· Orders can be paid by credit card, either VISA or MASTERCARD.
Extensive and ongoing training
· Complete training on products will help you explain more efficiently your products to potential customers and therefore facilitate the sale.
· Sales training will give you a professional approach to sales and will be helpful in an overall way.
· Training on the proper management of a delivery route will give you the necessary tools to service a greater number of customers with less effort.
· Proven method of prospecting exclusive to Petmobile.
· Ongoing training and follow-up.
· Advice from professionals with extensive experience.
· A software application is available for you to use for your business. It can be tailored to your own specifications to help you manage your own business more efficiently; tax reports and other reports can be generated to supply you with better follow-up with your customers and to help you reduce operating costs.
Above average remuneration
· 70 % mark-up for those who have dealer status.
· An income potential ranging from $800.00 to $1,000.00 and more weekly.
Available financing for training and start-off inventory
· Financing is available to cover 50% (upon credit approval) of training fees and initial inventory, with 100% guaranteed take-back of inventory by supplier during the probationary period.
Personal contribution required: $1,500
Total investment: $5,000
The Journal of Franchise provides Canadian franchisees and franchisors with reliable information and resources for building and growing franchise business opportunities. Your New Adventure Starts Here!
Sign up for our newsletter and receive a free e-book