We deliver our exclusive SuperGreen Solution’s ISO 14001 Sustainability Certification and our Green Compass Sustainability Award™ promotional program, providing a unique combination of benefits to our clients, including:
- Lower Operational Costs
- Increased Operating Performance
- Improved Employee Morale
- Competitive Differentiation resulting in Increased Revenues
- Market Leadership
Over 350,000 companies in more than 150 countries have benefited from the ISO 14001 certification. You will be happy you joined them.
- Track Record of Success: Locations in the U.S. and around the world
- Top Ranked: #143 in “Entrepreneur Franchise 500”
- B2B Business Model: Encourages volume orders and repeat business
- Green Energy Franchise: Huge interest in “going green”
- Globally Recognized: Solid reputation spanning three continents
- No Experience Necessary: Energy efficiency experience not required
- Complete Solutions & Home-Based Models: Makes us unique
- Green Franchise with Diverse Focus: Offer our clients complete green solutions
B2B Business Model
Our energy-saving business solutions allow franchisees to reach a wide audience while targeting large invoice business customers. You don’t need a lot of customers to be a successful green energy franchise, just some of the right customers. Everyone uses energy and everyone wants to save money! Showing businesses how to save money on energy, while doing the right thing for our environment, is a great way to make a living.
Green Franchise = Multiple Revenue Streams
We are one of a kind in the industry because we’re more than just solar or LED solutions. We look at energy creation and energy saving from a holistic point of view, and we provide our clients with total solutions. This allows our franchisees to cultivate long-term relationships built on trust that develop into repeat business. Our green franchise model is based on providing thorough sustainable solutions to our clients and customers.
Training & Support
New to the sustainable energy industry? No worries! SuperGreen Solutions provides all of the consultative sales training and support that franchisees need to survive and thrive in the industry.
- You’ll benefit from two weeks of onsite training and take advantage of our start-up and ongoing support.
- From managing your accounts to marketing your location, you can count on us for all the tools, resources and support you’ll need to run your renewable energy franchise right.
- Included in the SuperGreen Solutions training program is the cost associated with taking the LEED® Green Associate Exam Prep course. LEED® stands for Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, which is the most highly recognized green building rating system in the world.